- LOVE IS FOR US THE LEADING ENERGY AS WELL AS THE ULTIMATE GOAL.
- WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
- The Congregation Daughters of the Sacred Heart was founded on 21st November 1903 by a Maltese lady, Maria Teresa Nuzzo. She was humble, simple but of strong character. Her main aim was to give sound human, intellectual and Christian formation to children and preparing the young girls to take their stand in life. The distinctive charism Charity in simplicity and humility as the fruit of her love for the Sacred Heart of Jesus was passed on to her sisters. The Nuzzo Institute at Hamrun is the Mother House of the Congregation.
MALTA PROVINCE - THE APPOINTMENT OF THE NEW PROVINCIAL SUPERIOR